“97% of players recommend our course on feedback sites with the vast majority rating us five star and excellent for conditions, pace of play, friendliness and value!”
North Hampton is a classic risk reward golf course in the image of her designer, the legendary Arnold Palmer.
Refurbished in 2012 it plays just over 7,100 yards from the back tees but with three addition sets of tees to offer maximum enjoyment to our guests. It’s a strategic course that offer multiple ways to play each hole. The fairways are very generous although from the tee with water on many holes it does not always appear that way to the eye. The huge undulating greens require a deft touch with your putter and an even gentler touch should you miss the green and need to chip it close. The course is in excellent condition with some of the fastest greens you will find anywhere. Wildlife abounds throughout the course with frequent glimpses of gators, cranes and even eagles add to the enjoyment of your round.
Come see why we’re rated
Scorecard & Full Course Rules
USGA Rules of Golf govern all play except where modified by the following local rules:
LOCAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- All hazards are marked by red & yellow stakes
- Edges of community streets define out-of-bound
- All waste areas (coquina) thru the course which are used as a cart-path (one-cart width only) are deemed ‘ground under repair’ and the player may take relief without penalty using the ‘nearest point of relief’ procedure. Be advised that, in some cases, the nearest point of relief may not provide for any improved relief since drop will be in the rough (i.e. the right side of hole 16)
- All stones in bunkers will be considered movable obstructions
- Effluet and re-used water is used to irrigate the golf course
- Play the tee that best reflects your ability on yourhome course
- Be ready when it is your turn to play
- If lightning is in the area, stop playing and please seek shelter
- Yardages are measured to the center of each green
- Please fill divots with sand provided on each golf cart repair ball marks and rake bunkers
- Please observe the 90 degree cart rule and keep carts on paths by tees, greens and the entire length of our par 3 holes
- We expect a round of golf to be completed in 4 and a half hours or less. Please allow faster players to play through
Comments/ suggestions, please email [email protected]
For Real Estate information, please email [email protected]
Join our E-Club
Sign up to receive our weekly emails with special golf deals, information on our upcoming events and much more
Book a Tee Time
Browse through our available tee times and book your next round of golf online. It's fast and easy
We're even better as a member! We believe our memberships offer the best value anywhere. Come see for yourself!
Outings & Tournaments
Find out why North Hampton is the number one choice for golf outings in Northern Florida
Planning your dream wedding is easy with our wedding consultants guiding you along every step of the way!
From weekly Pub Nite's to wine tastings and more, there's always something to look forward to at North Hampton